X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alshon out for the year, undisclosed foot injury

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ut-for-season/

So who is out there on practice squads?

I hope this finally forces them in to running 12 personnel as their base offense. Their TEs are far better than their WRs and have been all year. Get JJAW and Ward reps down the stretch. Agholor can fit back in to 11 personnel once he's healthy. When the Pats had Gronk and Hernandez, they did the same thing.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
      https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ut-for-season/

*career

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
        Names none of us are going to know. Fine, that's what we have scouts for. Start with teams that are loaded at WR and work your way down (Rams don't have any practice squad wideouts, unfortunately).

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          I hope this finally forces them in to running 12 personnel as their base offense. Their TEs are far better than their WRs and have been all year. Get JJAW and Ward reps down the stretch. Agholor can fit back in to 11 personnel once he's healthy. When the Pats had Gronk and Hernandez, they did the same thing.
          Don't think there is much choice at this point .. Ertz and Dallas should get 100% of the snaps

Comment

I'll bet you he has 50 catches next year.

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

*career
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Names none of us are going to know. Fine, that's what we have scouts for. Start with teams that are loaded at WR and work your way down (Rams don't have any practice squad wideouts, unfortunately).
              Crazy how some of these teams draft talent at WR/LB and this team couldn't do that if the world depended on them to do so.. talent evaluation and the medical staff need a serious damn overhaul

Comment

Working...
              X