Rewatching the game from last night. Here's my bottom line on Wentz:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatching the game from last night. Here's my bottom line on Wentz:

Play like you did in the first half: You're a loser.

Play like you did in the second half: You're a winner.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

What was the difference...Boston??

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Scott's performance helped. Better play calling helped. Now I'm watching the play where the ball got tipped straight up in the air with less than a minute left. Jump ball. Fortunately mostly linemen in the area. That could have been a disaster.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The pocket, he got out of it more often and made plays.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

He didn't have to watch Alshon mean-mugging him in the huddle because the ball wasn't going his way or when it did, it was inaccurate.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yes. Whether he's capable of doing it on a full-time basis remains to be seen, but last night, he single-handedly breathed life into the team.

On paper, just looking at his traits, you couldn't create a more perfect compliment to Sanders. I still can't believe we've had a Sherman tank with moves, soft hands, and 4.4 speed on the roster all this time and we're just seeing him now.

He needs to get a long look the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

Believe it or not but Booger said it best, he said in the 4th quarter Wentz is much better and more accurate when he is on the run out of the pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Believe it or not but Booger said it best, he said in the 4th quarter Wentz is much better and more accurate when he is on the run out of the pocket.
                THAT IDIOT DOESN'T KNOW HIS ASS FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND. HE GETS SHIT WRONG ALL THE TIME. SMEGMA IS SMARTER THAN THAT DOPE.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

AND THAT IDIOT BOOGERS NAME IS ANTHONY.
                  HE SHOULD GO BE A COLOR GUY FOR THE XFL, OR MAYBE RASSLIN.

Comment

What was the difference? Honestly I think it was all the new guys and PS players that were in the game, No, not because they are that good, but because I think it woke Wentz up, he realized that it was on him to win or lose, some people thrive under pressure, jmho.

Comment

I DON'T believe it. Then again, he's the verbal equivalent of throwing 4 tons of shit against a wall to see what sticks. Dude is a babbling train wreck.
                      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

On paper, just looking at his traits, you couldn't create a more perfect compliment to Sanders. I still can't believe we've had a Sherman tank with moves, soft hands, and 4.4 speed on the roster all this time and we're just seeing him now.

He needs to get a long look the rest of the way.
                        IIRC he was the guy Saints players were upset got poached off of their practice squad last year by the Eagles. Didn't stand out to me much in past weeks, he looked damn good on monday though.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

THAT IDIOT DOESN'T KNOW HIS ASS FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND. HE GETS SHIT WRONG ALL THE TIME. SMEGMA IS SMARTER THAN THAT DOPE.
                          Really? I like him. He's better than most of the other color guys out there.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post

It's a low bar these days, but I thought he was fine too.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post

A TYPICAL CALL FROM HIM WAS THE VAGIANTS FLEA FLICKER. HE SAYS...OH MAN THE EAGLES KNEW WHAT GOING ON THEY DROPPED 8.
                              CLEARLY IF ELI HAD TIME IGGS WERE BURNED LONG DOWN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD. AND EVEN AFTER THEY SHOWED THE REPLAY THEY KEPT SAYING THE SAME THING.

Comment

Working...
                              X