Alshon has done more for this team than Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alshon has done more for this team than Wentz

“People” like Possum Boy and Dev are why we can’t have nice things.
    Last edited by BigSlizz; 12-11-2019, 08:18 AM.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Lmfao whatever you say opie...must be hard getting through a normal day with foles’ cock jammed down your throat.

Or maybe it’s jammed up your ass which is why you always sound like a butthurt little bitch??

Comment

Nice first post.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Thanks...I thought so too. I could’ve gone for the easy one by saying foles is trash who caught lightening in bottle and how alshon, outside of maybe a handful of games, is overrated as hell...but nah

Comment

This post really isn’t about Foles....
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

LOL
            Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Oh but it is...it’s become too easy to spot the foles fanboys nowadays. And I’m no wentz apologist either. He has a lot he needs to improve and has played like dogshit for a good portion of this year and last year. Throwing balls in the fuckin dirt, trouble throwing the deep ball, etc etc etc...

That being said, I’ve had enough of people sayin wentz hasn’t done shit for this team. Foles fanboys like to say that we wouldn’t have won the SB if wentz played and didn’t get hurt. Well the birds don’t even sniff the playoffs if foles is the starter all year.

But stop pretending that you don’t wake up every morning stuck to your sheets thinkin about foles and how you would’ve kept him. The SB sentimentality killed this fuckin team and that’s on bitch howie..

Comment

You clearly have a high ceiling. I could be your hype man. Your advocate. But I need you to stay on topic.

If anything, this post is about how this team doesn’t need a quarterback, and Doug made it work with pedestrian talent.

QUOTE=birds586;n1428132]Oh but it is...it’s become too easy to spot the foles fanboys nowadays. And I’m no wentz apologist either. He has a lot he needs to improve and has played like dogshit for a good portion of this year and last year. Throwing balls in the fuckin dirt, trouble throwing the deep ball, etc etc etc...

That being said, I’ve had enough of people sayin wentz hasn’t done shit for this team. Foles fanboys like to say that we wouldn’t have won the SB if wentz played and didn’t get hurt. Well the birds don’t even sniff the playoffs if foles is the starter all year.

But stop pretending that you don’t wake up every morning stuck to your sheets thinkin about foles and how you would’ve kept him. The SB sentimentality killed this fuckin team and that’s on bitch howie..[/QUOTE]

-Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                  You clearly have a high ceiling. I could be your hype man. Your advocate. But I need you to stay on topic.
                  I'm open for business. I'm the #2 ranked cruiserweight on Igglephans.

"Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You’re already in the HOF. I’m trying to help the n00b.

Have you ordered your bubbly?
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

“People” like Possum Boy and Dev are why we can’t have nice things.
                      Did the playoffs start when Wentz got hurt? You must have forgotten that if Wentz doesn't guide the team to an 11-2 record, the Eagles probably have to go on the road that year.

Comment

I think I’m ready to declare that season was more about the team and less about the QB, Bobby.

A better coaching staff was making better game plans. And the best WR since TO was making crucial catches while Wentz played for an audience of nine.

QUOTE=bobbyuk;n1428137]

Did the playoffs start when Wentz got hurt? You must have forgotten that if Wentz doesn't guide the team to an 11-2 record, the Eagles probably have to go on the road that year.[/QUOTE]

-Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

You’re already in the HOF. I’m trying to help the n00b.

Have you ordered your bubbly?
                          I plan to order some for New Year's!
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Jimmy Dean!
                            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

A neck like a pack of hot dogs!

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                              Jimmy Dean!
                              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                              X