I think the Eagles should be all in on Kareem Hunt next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the Eagles should be all in on Kareem Hunt next year

Dude is a baller and can run between the tackles. Sanders is phenomenal in the passing game and so is Hunt. These two in the backfield would be a nightmare. He is unrestricted and doubt the Browns keep him with Chubb doing his thing. Huge weapon for 11 and this offense.

did I post this,,,No wait>>>>.............
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      did I post this,,,No wait>>>>.............
      No its not you, but he must have found your stash!
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        Dude is a baller and can run between the tackles. Sanders is phenomenal in the passing game and so is Hunt. These two in the backfield would be a nightmare. He is unrestricted and doubt the Browns keep him with Chubb doing his thing. Huge weapon for 11 and this offense.
        All things being equal, if I were the Browns, and I could only keep one, I'd keep Hunt. He's better than Chubb. Personally, I have a hard time getting past him kicking a woman.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You learn a lot about handles as people when you see what they're willing to accept.

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

All things being equal, if I were the Browns, and I could only keep one, I'd keep Hunt. He's better than Chubb. Personally, I have a hard time getting past him kicking a woman.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
          X