Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Davis brought up to take Jeffery’s spot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Davis brought up to take Jeffery’s spot.

Career day Sunday at Washington plus Boston goes for 125 and 2 scores. WTF not??

On the surface, Davis is a big receiver who lacks deep speed and has a hard time creating clean passing windows for quarterbacks. However, he's a decent athlete who could benefit greatly from extended route work and learning the nuances of the position. Davis is a project with some moldable traits who may have enough talent to find his way into the league once his skills and fundamentals are honed. Davis could be a practice squad stash with the ability to grow into an NFL backup.
    Perfect landing spot.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Fits like a glove

Comment

Bob Davis, baby! #14 is a tough legacy to follow though. Been some great ones to don that #. Cooper, Dougie P, Mike Wallace...

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Bob Davis, baby! #14 is a tough legacy to follow though. Been some great ones to don that #. Cooper, Dougie P, Mike Wallace...
          I read at one point that Mitchell and Ness were working on a Pederson jersey this past summer. I’ll admit to a purchase of a Ty Detmer jersey right after they won in Dallas on the Willis end zone INT in 96.

Comment

So is he still planning to dress 3 WRs?

Comment

Everything I've read says he's a legit 4.4 guy. Good if not great speed.

Comment

Working...
              X