I’m loving the douchebag sports media these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m loving the douchebag sports media these days

I have lost count of the number of talking heads I’ve heard or the number of times I’ve read “Do you think the Cowboys will make the playoffs?” Not even once have I heard or read if the Eagles will make the playoffs. We ay not look so hot these days, but here we’re totally ignored.

This is wonderfully reminiscent of our great Super Bowl run when we were bad mouthed every game, but rose above whatever these douchebags would come up with.

We got this baby!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
    I have lost count of the number of talking heads I’ve heard or the number of times I’ve read “Do you think the Cowboys will make the playoffs?” Not even once have I heard or read if the Eagles will make the playoffs. We ay not look so hot these days, but here we’re totally ignored.

This is wonderfully reminiscent of our great Super Bowl run when we were bad mouthed every game, but rose above whatever these douchebags would come up with.

We got this baby!
    Well we will all know around 7:30 pm Sunday night

Comment

NO ONE LIKES US AND WE DONT CARE!!!!!!!
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
      X