Time for an Igglephans writing blitz.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for an Igglephans writing blitz.

If you truly care about Philadelphia, as I vehemently do, then please join me in writing to little snide dipshit Thomas Boswell of The Washington Post. His email is: Thomas.boswell@washpost.com

His column in question is here: https://gslblui.ebay.com/gslblui/new...=2095903735007

The particular words that got my blood boiling are: Granted, any reason to get out of Philadelphia for a day will do, but Eagles fans could see their mediocre green gang ruining their trip and blowing a much-needed win to stay in the NFC East hunt, too.

Any reason? Fuck you Boswell. Some dipshit who represents Washington DC, the biggest shithole in North America. Time for all Igglephans to step up and give this asshole a piece of your mind. For reference, here's my letter sent Monday. Still waiting for the little cocksucker to respond.

I thought you were better than this

Tom,
    What's the problem, someone from Philadelphia once piss in your Cheerios? I'm referring to your extremely ignorant statement in today's column; "Granted, any reason to get out of Philadelphia for a day will do, but Eagles fans could see their mediocre green gang ruining their trip............." With this, you've pretty much reduced your writing to coincide nicely with the DC area's well earned accolade of major league sports most bush league franchises. I was truly surprised that you failed to mention that Eagles fans threw snowballs at Santa so many years ago. That story seems to be a staple of Washington Post sports journalism.

So the Eagles are a mediocre team? Don't forget to write another column when the Washington team with the horribly racist name reaches the same level. When pigs fly, eh Bos?

So Philadelphia is such a bad city. Bos, were you writing the column from your in home office in ward 8? You know, the one with bars on the bulletproof windows? The day will never happen when DC can compare favorably in any category with the world class city of Philadelphia. Then again, Philly has no Trump Hotel, so it's lacking there. It's also cute that when a DC team plays late, they have to pass the hat to keep the subway running! First class all the way!

The bottom line is your column has hit a new low, almost matching that of the current White House. Maybe, like the flu, it's catching.

Yours in sport,

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Well done!
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
    X