X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescott MRI on shoulder per Ian Rapport on Twitter

Hmmm

https://94wip.radio.com/cowboys-qb-dak-prescott-injury
    Last edited by brotherharv; 12-18-2019, 01:04 PM.

He has a slight fracture in a finger on his throwing hand was reported last night of NFL network.

Comment

I'm not buying it. They mind fucked us the first game with all those bullshit injuries and they were healthy and stomped the shit out of the Eagles. .

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
        I'm not buying it. They mind fucked us the first game with all those bullshit injuries and they were healthy and stomped the shit out of the Eagles. .
        Yeah, they're playing games. Not buying this for a second.

Comment

F DAK AND DALLAS
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Yeah, they're playing games. Not buying this for a second.
            I keep thinking of reasons why we have a good shot (Carson > Dak, Pederson > Garrett, etc.). But then I keep remembering Schwartz and I fail to see how Dallas doesn't score 30. Lurie fired Kelly before the end of a season to send a message. If Schwartz blows it Sunday, I think it would be appropriate.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

I keep thinking of reasons why we have a good shot (Carson > Dak, Pederson > Garrett, etc.). But then I keep remembering Schwartz and I fail to see how Dallas doesn't score 30. Lurie fired Kelly before the end of a season to send a message. If Schwartz blows it Sunday, I think it would be appropriate.
              that would truly be a Festivus Miracle!!!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Unless Dallas just fails to execute, they can pretty much score at will. Best case is it plays out like the Green Bay game, where we just pound the ball and hang with them blow for blow, and get a stop at the right moment. Be nice if the Ewok would put the ball on the turf, which I don't think he's ever done against us.
                Last edited by The Duck; 12-18-2019, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Unless Dallas just fails to execute, they can pretty much score at will. Best case is it plays out like the Green Bay game, where we just pound the ball and hang with them blow for blow, and get a stop at the right moment. Be nice if the Ewok would put the ball on the turf, which I don't think he's ever done against us.
                  GB game would be the formula to follow - run/pass balance, red zone efficiency, and win the turnover battle(it was a 14 point swing in that game).

Comment

Came by to see if Irish George still composes his epic Fuck Dallas posts

Comment

Garrett is all but gone and now more than ever, with this MRI slick move from Jerruh. Puppet boy let it out that Dak is OK.

Comment

They are trying too hard on this Prescott "injury". Don't buy it for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by j1mmy View Post
                          Eh, he was clearly injured at the end of the game. He netted negative yardage on his last 11 passes.
                          Last edited by 06hawkalum; 12-19-2019, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j1mmy View Post
                            Zackly...LIES!
                            Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post

Zackly...LIES!
                              Troy and Buck are going to turn this into the most heroic performance since Isaiah Thomas dropped 25 third-quarter points on an amputated ankle in the '88 Finals.

Comment

Working...
                              X