Nobody Giving Eagles a Chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody Giving Eagles a Chance

WOW, been watching ESPN, NFL Network, CBS Sports and so on. Not one person gives them a prayer. I understand injuries and losing to the Dolphins, squeaking by the Giants and Redskins. But the Scumbags are 7-7 and lost to the Jets and only beat 1 team with a winning record (Rams). They are 100% healthy and have been all year and are still 7-7. Sure we are underdogs again but no chance is a joke.

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
    WOW, been watching ESPN, NFL Network, CBS Sports and so on. Not one person gives them a prayer. I understand injuries and losing to the Dolphins, squeaking by the Giants and Redskins. But the Scumbags are 7-7 and lost to the Jets and only beat 1 team with a winning record (Rams). They are 100% healthy and have been all year and are still 7-7. Sure we are underdogs again but no chance is a joke.
    The Eagles tapped out at the trade deadline by not adding anyone. The only reason Dallas hasn’t put this thing to bed is they are poorly coached, they got back to big boy football and smoked the So Cal frauds last week, that’s why all the odds makers are once again slobbering over the star. Like I posted last week after the fact because I suck at picking games, the Eagles have the same chance against Dallas as Atlanta did going into San Fran, you still have to lace up and show some respect to the guy across from you.

Comment

This is perfect.
      I'm sure Doug has all the stories pinned to the bulletin bored in the locker room.
      We thrive as the underdog!
      Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
      X