Sproles to retire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sproles to retire

Great player for the Eagles, but my biggest memory of him is as an opponent.

I’ll never forget being in my bed in Málaga, Spain trying to find a way to listen to the Eagles game.

I finally find a way to listen to the game. This is at like 4:30-5 am.

Foles brings the Eagles with a TD to take the lead and then Sproles runs the ball back on the ensuing kickoff to put the Saints in position for the winning FG.

Later that morning I go to the airport to find I've been bumped off my flight. Ended up all good as my hotey room was still available, and got a free flight later. Also gave me a chance to take in a fútbol game in Málaga.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Nice.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

will always appreciate his time as an Eagle...but its time,,,enjoy your ring Darren and your retirement.

now lets crush the crackheads!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

don't know why the double

Dallas suxs dallas suxs dallas suxs Dallas suxs dallas suxs dallas suxs Dallas suxs dallas suxs dallas suxs Dallas suxs dallas suxs dallas suxs Dallas suxs dallas suxs dallas suxs Dallas suxs dallas suxs dallas suxs Dallas suxs dallas suxs dallas suxs Dallas suxs dallas suxs dallas suxs Dallas suxs dallas suxs dallas suxs Dallas suxs dallas suxs dallas suxs Dallas suxs dallas suxs dallas suxs Dallas suxs dallas suxs dallas suxs!
        Last edited by TRENT; 12-22-2019, 12:29 PM.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Great player for the Eagles, but my biggest memory of him is as an opponent.

I’ll never forget being in my bed in Málaga, Spain trying to find a way to listen to the Eagles game.

I finally find a way to listen to the game. This is at like 4:30-5 am.

Foles brings the Eagles with a TD to take the lead and then Sproles runs the ball back on the ensuing kickoff to put the Saints in position for the winning FG.

Later that morning I go to the airport to find I've been bumped off my flight. Ended up all good as my hotey room was still available, and got a free flight later. Also gave me a chance to take in a fútbol game in Málaga.
          I prefer the catch and run vs the Steelers in Wentz’s rookie year.

Comment

I decided to just go into the game no spoilers this morning due to the time difference over here.

YES!!!!!

Much better than the Carolina 2015 game that I went into without spoilers.

Comment

Working...
            X