Pederson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pederson

Called a good game today. Other than the bull shit down in the red zone where they eventually got it, he was money for most of the game. The running game is back and needs to be with how shitty this defense is at the moment. Which brings me to my next point- I know the defense is banged up Schwartz but fuck this defense gives up SO MANY third and longs and huge plays

I will take total responsibility for this!

wasn't the best called game though he could have aired it out a little more, but the reality was the Chargers have no run Dee,,,,So Duhhhhhhhhh!
    Last edited by TRENT; 10-01-2017, 07:27 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

there ya go
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

wasn't the best called game though he could have aired it out a little more, but the reality was the Chargers have no run Dee,,,,So Duhhhhhhhhh!
        Pederson ran it too much. Now that's a strong take.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Disagree. 2nd and 2, Blount gotta be on the field.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I agree. I'm not a huge fan of Doug's, but he was really good today IMO.
            IM

Comment

Working...
            X