Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We needed that conversion

nm
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Yeah, game over.

Comment

Thanks Darby for the 3 pts
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        Thanks Darby for the 3 pts
        He has zero technique.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

3rd & 1 and Carson in shotgun...if its four down territory, why not run it...twice if need be??

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            3rd & 1 and Carson in shotgun...if its four down territory, why not run it...twice if need be??
            THIS.

gomer is a moron

Comment

Horrible playcalling Gomer. Fucking trash. Why not hand it to Scott twice or a Wentz sneak on third?

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

THIS.

gomer is a moron
                He was really feeling himself with those play calls. Empty fucking backfield and a pass to Perkins...

Comment

Working...
                X