I hope the Crudnals have a let down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope the Crudnals have a let down

...after their big exhilarating win. Looked like Larry Fitz got shook up a bit on that game winning TD catch.

Although we didn't have a let down. That's right, I said "we."

It would be nice to have Cox in hand for this game. Also some DB recoveries...
    DB

It's all about getting to their Carson.

The Eagles have to get Cox back or Schwantz has to get a blitz call aside from: "88 run into congestion Z fuckup"
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      It's all about getting to their Carson.

The Eagles have to get Cox back or Schwantz has to get a blitz call aside from: "88 run into congestion Z fuckup"
      9ers got to him like 6 xs today. WE gotta do a better job there.

Comment

It's really nice to be ending up on the other side of these close games this year. These guys look to be turning a corner, just need to get healthy on Defense. Cox may be the second most important player on the roster, the depth is there to fill in when he misses time but enough can not be said about what that guy brings to the Defense.

4 weeks in and still waiting for that huge let down. Very winnable game at home next week.

Comment

Their recent record when traveling east speaks for itself

Comment

yep. also the fact that they needed an exhilarating win against a terrible 49ers team.

the cards just aren't as good as they were a couple years ago. they obviously own us over the past like 15 years, but especially without david johnson i don't think this will be the toughest home game.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              yep. also the fact that they needed an exhilarating win against a terrible 49ers team.

the cards just aren't as good as they were a couple years ago. they obviously own us over the past like 15 years, but especially without david johnson i don't think this will be the toughest home game.
              Their Oline is a disaster. I don't understand why we aren't getting to the Q. It's gotta change.

Comment

Working...
              X