Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGHOLOR

3 CATCHES 58 YARDS. OVER 19 YARD AVG.
    KID STARTING TO GET A LITTLE CONFIDENCE.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    3 CATCHES 58 YARDS. OVER 19 YARD AVG.
    KID STARTING TO GET A LITTLE CONFIDENCE.
    He is soooooo 180 it's ridiculous.

Comment

DIGGLE SAID IT LAST YEAR. WITH A LITTLE CONFIDENCE, GETTING HIS HEAD ON STRAIGHT AND HE'LL BE ABOVE ADEQUATE USEFUL RECEIVER.

AND I BELIEVE HE'LL GET BETTER YET.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

The improvement/transformation has been impressive....hard to believe it's the same guy. Kudo to him.

Comment

Lost in this a bit is Wentz ... the first pass to Agholor was one of the best touch passes downfield I've seen him throw.

The one to Ertz later was nearly as good and maybe the best pass he threw all day was dropped by Smith.

He had a quiet but very good game.
          Last edited by slag; 10-02-2017, 08:08 AM. Reason: typo
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yeah the way he was leading receivers looks just so promising for the future, get Hollins out there and I think we have a legit wr corps.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Lost in this a bit is Wentz ... the first pass to Agholor was one of the best touch passes downfield I've seen him throw.

The one to Ertz later was nearly as good and maybe the best pass he threw all day was dropped by Smith.

He had a quiet but very good game.
              I agree. 2 games without a turnover too (I believe).

Smith needs to get his head out of his ass, though.

Comment

WR Coach

I've thought for a long time that we have not had enough focus on who coaches these guys. I don't think this is a coincidence that the receivers not named Alshon and Torry are improved. New WR coach and better production from all receivers. Other factors that you guys all have mentioned as well, but the WR coach is huge!

Comment

Originally posted by necrandall View Post
                  I've thought for a long time that we have not had enough focus on who coaches these guys. I don't think this is a coincidence that the receivers not named Alshon and Torry are improved. New WR coach and better production from all receivers. Other factors that you guys all have mentioned as well, but the WR coach is huge!
                  Speaking of which, I want to see some Mack Hollins. Smith is completely average.

Comment

Smith had a bad drop ... but made a big low ball catch on the last drive.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Sports psychologist
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

smith at least gets open so he's not quite miles austin-level, but half the time wentz looks his way there's a missed opportunity. a drop, overthrown, underthrown...just no chemistry there.

Comment

Working...
                        X