Honestly,Chargers should move back to SD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly,Chargers should move back to SD

Nothing good will come from being a second class tenant in an other team's stadium.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

It was cool to see that shoe box stadium packed with Eagles fans but the obvious fact of the matter is they never should've left SD. It's a travesty. I don't ever see them being successful in LA.

Comment

The big problem is that Spanos demanded a new stadium and san diego didn't blink, so Spanos got called on his bs and had to move. The rams and raiders still had (have) fans in LA, but I think the chargers were just too far gone from LA to matter any more. That plus the stadium hi-jinks were enough to turn a lot of people off.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        The big problem is that Spanos demanded a new stadium and san diego didn't blink, so Spanos got called on his bs and had to move. The rams and raiders still had (have) fans in LA, but I think the chargers were just too far gone from LA to matter any more. That plus the stadium hi-jinks were enough to turn a lot of people off.
        That's it in a nutshell.

Comment

The Market can't support 2 NFL Teams

its quite the mix out in LA, and a lot of People just don't watch football like they do on the east coast or even in the middle of the country,,,the Raduzzz embraced the LA scene with all the glitz and glimmer,,,the Rams were there for Years,,,,Chargers should go back and heal up their fan base.....Will be years before they fill a stadium in LA.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X