Geighbacking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geighbacking...

when you still have to win one more do-or-die game to have anything to geighback about is galatically awful form. It's Hawkesque.

Edit: I've been away most of the day and have no idea what's going on. I'm just seeing a bunch of bumped threads, and that feels jinxy AF.
    Last edited by The Duck; 12-23-2019, 12:39 AM.

Spartan got mad that I called him out for making the board unreadable with his constant bitching about Doug in a game we never trailed. I guess he thought pulling up my old posts where I have been critical of Doug bolsters his black and white perspective that Doug is the worst coach ever? I was confused when I opened the page this morning. Kind of weird...
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      Spartan got mad that I called him out for making the board unreadable with his constant bitching about Doug in a game we never trailed. I guess he thought pulling up my old posts where I have been critical of Doug bolsters his black and white perspective that Doug is the worst coach ever? I was confused when I opened the page this morning. Kind of weird...
      He came at me as well... I had a response but then i was like ... For what? There's a thread (yours) with enough people basically telling the dude to susp or consolidate so what does he do? Geighback and weakly at that.
      Last edited by Greenstealth; 12-23-2019, 08:33 AM.

Comment

I guess his point was that he could REALLY make the board unreadable?
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Oh look the 3 top idiot ls talking Slizz joined in with Mccarthy and Green woo hoo

Last edited by Spartan92; 12-23-2019, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            Oh look the 3 top idiot ls talking Slizz joined in with Mccarthy and Green woo hoo
            Last week, in another tizzy, you used the same language towards a board member that got Janoris Jenkins cut from the Giants. You're lucky you're still here, quite frankly. And you're welcome.

Comment

Keep it going homey! I see this ending well for you.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Hey dummy, you know how you say you call it as you see it, so do others and ya I am critical of Dougie P and his play calling thay has been suspect all year long.

If you notice in posts I never once said he is the worst actually said only coaches that should stay are him deuce fipp stoutland and he needs to get a real OC. Again before spewing your nonsense to make some bullshit Nancy Pelosi argument take the time to research darling.

We were a cowboys drop away from a tie game and another one away from a go ahead score so not sure what game you watched. Ya we won inspite of his stupid decisions. Look at yesterday's posts. Virtually everyone was on him for his playcalling but you have a hard on for me and think for some odd reason I am going to back down from you bc you tell me to argue with a strawman??

Dude I think it's past your bedtime again!!!
                ​​​​​​
                ​​​​​​

​​​​
                Last edited by Spartan92; 12-23-2019, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

Keep it going homey! I see this ending well for you.
                  Ya really worried about you especially HOMEY

Comment

Last week, in another tizzy, you used the same language towards a board member that got Janoris Jenkins cut from the Giants. You're lucky you're still here, quite frankly. And you're welcome.
                    Again go back and read where it was disrespectful

Comment

Again go back and read where it was disrespectful
                      Sure thing.

You should be the last retard to talk... Biggest hater and have what to say?? Nothing so you can go dangle from a tree too dummy...
                      You were saying? Words that diminish vulnerable people are a sign of incredible weakness. Please, though, keep coming at me. You can post on Wangnuts for next week's game..

Comment

Sure thing.

You were saying? Words that diminish vulnerable people are a sign of incredible weakness. Please, though, keep coming at me. You can post on Wangnuts for next week's game..
                        I'm good, times yours Pelosi.

Comment

See you in a few weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                            when you still have to win one more do-or-die game to have anything to geighback about is galatically awful form. It's Hawkesque.

Edit: I've been away most of the day and have no idea what's going on. I'm just seeing a bunch of bumped threads, and that feels jinxy AF.
                            Agreed. The football gods frown upon such nonsense
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'm good, times yours Pelosi.
                              I know I should probably let this rest, but this could be an all-time great igglephans post.

Comment

Working...
                              X