Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL YOU WENTZ HATERS...

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.....

YOU GOTTA ADMIT, THE YOUNG MAN STEPPED UP IN THE BIGGEST GAME OF HIS CAREER.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

He's been MVP like the last 3 weeks. That's the '17 Carson we've been begging for. So much confidence. And NO FUMBLES. One more to win, though.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      He's been MVP like the last 3 weeks. That's the '17 Carson we've been begging for. So much confidence. And NO FUMBLES. One more to win, though.
      Team said all the right things post game, there’s still work to be done, but I feel a lot better now that Wentz is straight up carrying this team with guys who want to play.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.....

YOU GOTTA ADMIT, THE YOUNG MAN STEPPED UP IN THE BIGGEST GAME OF HIS CAREER.
        Tough times for all of those Wentz haters right now. He’s been up and down this year but he is absolutely willing this team to the playoffs right now. I have never doubted his ability to be a franchise QB and the way he is elevating the players around him when it matters most proves that. He’s been money.

Comment

I’m enjoying seeing the roll outs and moving the pocket..... I don’t know his mental/physical state but it appears he often catches a spark when that is part of the scheme.

stiil occasional brain farts....ball protection and struggling on short “touch “ passes....needs a good mentor to walk him through those hiccups.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

One thing that still remains!

Shwartz still sucks!
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

You know what fuck it, merry Christmas I will take it back and delete my sarcasm!

Love Wentz put on his big boy pants and got it done
              Last edited by Spartan92; 12-23-2019, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

Shwartz still sucks!
                Yeah fire that guy into the sun for holding the #1 offense in the league without a touchdown in the most important game of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

Shwartz still sucks!
                  THIS GAME, HE STEPPED UP, SHUT DOWN THE EWOK. CAN'T DENY THAT.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

This is the guy I was sad to lose in 2017. This is what I expected all season from him.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

Yeah fire that guy into the sun for holding the #1 offense in the league without a touchdown in the most important game of the year.
                      how many passes did the cunts drop???...fucin please he couldnt stop Fitzmajic for Chriss sakes,,,One game doesn't make up for shitting the Bed the previous 10 times...should have been gone after the Panthers loss last year,,,were you there for that Abortion?
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Carson is coming of age. Forgot about 2017. I think the kid has had his most growth as a QB this season. He's battled thru the hard times and appears to be coming out on top. I'm very happy to see this. I was one of his harshest critics but always rooted for him to step up and become our franchise.
                        Last edited by maggsgsr; 12-24-2019, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                          Yep... Simple as this. Win this next one and I'm stoked... Will be tough without ertz more than likely

Comment

Working...
                          X