• Show
Clear All

• Regardless of what happens the rest of the year

there's a lot to build off of.

Carson has his swagger back
    Sanders looks like an upper level RB
    Goedert looks like a top 3 TE
    Guys like Ward and Scott have earned roster spots for depth

They obviously need to sure up the WR position and the defense needs some help, but the last 3 weeks have me excited about where this team is headed. Howie needs to fill the holes.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    there's a lot to build off of.

Carson has his swagger back
    Sanders looks like an upper level RB
    Goedert looks like a top 3 TE
    Guys like Ward and Scott have earned roster spots for depth

They obviously need to sure up the WR position and the defense needs some help, but the last 3 weeks have me excited about where this team is headed. Howie needs to fill the holes.
    I worry more about resigning bums like mills and Darby and mcleod.... They need better players on the back end. If Darby is this bad in a "prove it" year...
    Last edited by Greenstealth; 12-23-2019, 10:53 AM.

Comment

I think the #1 position to fix this offseason will be OC. They also still need to draft a WR in the first round but Atleast it looks like they only need to draft 1 WR early with the emergence of Ward. There’s work to be done but that’s for another day.

Comment

No way Darby is back or McLeod. They may keep Mills on the cheap but Darby tapped out yesterday and played himself out of a contract this year.

​​​​​​McLeod, well he isn't even noticeable on the field. I hope Howie wakes up and goes younger these guys all need to get replaced.

Comment

Working...
        X