X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ertz

fractured rib

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...rib-vs-cowboys
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

One tough MF to come back and play after it happened.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Nice juxtaposition between Ertz ripping the tape off his ribs to get back in the game vs. Zeke sitting on his hands while Pollard fumbles the game away.

That's a tough injury. I fractured a rib a year ago and I'm still constantly messing the cartilage up, playing with my kids. Impossible to heal without doing nothing. That's going to be there the rest of the season for him. Bummer.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

This is why the receivers hate Wentz. He's so inaccurate that he gets the receivers hurt. These Wentz fluffers should be embarrassed for what they've said about the receiving corp. They're putting their health and careers on the line and the team doesn't care and the fans and media rip them apart all to cover for this shitty quarterback.

Comment

Ha ha ha. I bet you talk to the receivers all the time to come up with that shitty take.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
            This is why the receivers hate Wentz. He's so inaccurate that he gets the receivers hurt. These Wentz fluffers should be embarrassed for what they've said about the receiving corp. They're putting their health and careers on the line and the team doesn't care and the fans and media rip them apart all to cover for this shitty quarterback.
            Shame that he broke his rib getting tackled going to ground after the catch which would support this poorly thought out theory.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

STFU they do not hate Wentz you do. Go back to your Cowcunts board

Comment

It was broken on the hit. He didn't even catch it because it was too high so it wasn't from going to ground after it was caught. I sometimes wonder if these Wentz people even watch the games.

Comment

It was broken on the hit. He didn't even catch it because it was too high so it wasn't from going to ground after it was caught. I sometimes wonder if these Wentz people even watch the games.
                  Probable just a little bit more than you getting direct info on what the WRs are thinking.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                  X