Fantasy Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Question

I'm winning championship game by 6. I have Aaron Jones and he has nobody tonight but Yahoo says he still has a 5% chance to win? Would anybody even consider dropping Jones, vacating the roster spot to ensure that Jones doesn't somehow screw me and get negative points? I'm mind fucking this I know but that would be my luck.

I am in the same situation - going to start my guy and hope he doesn't get negative yards and a fumble; while unlikely to make up 6 points sometimes there are stat corrections which can increase your opponents score

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
      I'm winning championship game by 6. I have Aaron Jones and he has nobody tonight but Yahoo says he still has a 5% chance to win? Would anybody even consider dropping Jones, vacating the roster spot to ensure that Jones doesn't somehow screw me and get negative points? I'm mind fucking this I know but that would be my luck.
      Unless I’m missing something, why is this even a question? Yes drop Jones.

also congrats on your championship

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
        Welp, Jones didn't hurt lol Congrats on your fantasy win!!!

Comment

I did play him. And thanks very much! Congrats on the win also!!

Comment

Working...
          X