Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCMB > Spartan92

Heyna or no?

I will let you guys have your fun at my expense all good my apologies if I hurt some people's feelings and if I got annoying or went off the rails.

There are some good people on here and good times and bad it's a great place to share opinions and have a little fun as a brotherhood.

That being said, if my posts, rants, opinions or cheap shots have annoyed or offended anyone then this will be my time to man up and apologize for that. I truly never meant to piss in anyones cornflakes or really have any malice behind anything I've said. Yes I have gone off and said some dumb things which I do regret and again will apologize for.

I have been a part of some tremendous ups and some serious downs as part of this board and it has meant something to me up to and including meeting many of you at a gayte a few years ago.

This is not intended to get in anyone's good graces nor is it meant to get any reactions or responses other than to take personal responsibility for my words and actions and to apologize to those I have troubled and to apologize to the board bretherein in general.

With that, wishing you all a Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah or whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year with your families! To good health and God bless you and your families in 2020!!

Fly Eagles Fly
    ​​​
    Last edited by Spartan92; 12-24-2019, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Spartan92 > JoffreyRice
      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        I will let you guys have your fun at my expense all good my apologies if I hurt some people's feelings and if I got annoying or went off the rails.

There are some good people on here and good times and bad it's a great place to share opinions and have a little fun as a brotherhood.

That being said, if my posts, rants, opinions or cheap shots have annoyed or offended anyone then this will be my time to man up and apologize for that. I truly never meant to piss in anyones cornflakes or really have any malice behind anything I've said. Yes I have gone off and said some dumb things which I do regret and again will apologize for.

I have been a part of some tremendous ups and some serious downs as part of this board and it has meant something to me up to and including meeting many of you at a gayte a few years ago.

This is not intended to get in anyone's good graces nor is it meant to get any reactions or responses other than to take personal responsibility for my words and actions and to apologize to those I have troubled and to apologize to the board bretherein in general.

With that, wishing you all a Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah or whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year with your families! To good health and God bless you and your families in 2020!!

Fly Eagles Fly
        ​​​
        “Let you have....” usually involves shutting the fuck up.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
          Spartan92 > JoffreyRice
          Golf clap for reaching into the vault and pulling that one out.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            Heyna or no?
            Based on his response, holy shit...no brainer!
            Last edited by Corkey_for_President; 12-24-2019, 12:01 PM.
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
              Spartan92 > JoffreyRice
              DownUnderMike > Spartan92
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Moats23 > Spartan92
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I remember JofreyRice from the gayte I attended, poor guy couldn’t shotgun a beer but seemed like an okay dude never saw him spiraling the way he did. same with posters like Token Asshole and weizer where I barely noticed em for years but they suddenly made the board unreadable with posts much worse than our boy Spartan.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Fly Eagles Fly
                    ​​​
                    Nobody read this long ass bullshit.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Buddysballs > Ground beef > Spartan 92

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                        Moats23 > Spartan92
                        Remember his poles? Dude was classic

Comment

Working...
                        X