• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darby done for the year

Another one bites the dust...again.

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    Never saw a team lose so many players year in and year out. Fire that whole medical and training staff after the season.

Comment

I was optimistic about Darby on a prove-it deal. He’s obviously talented. But he’s never healthy and he’s gotten abused over the past four games, three of which were against bottom 5 teams. See ya later...

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        I was optimistic about Darby on a prove-it deal. He’s obviously talented. But he’s never healthy and he’s gotten abused over the past four games, three of which were against bottom 5 teams. See ya later...

Agreed. He always had a lot of upside but could never stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          At some point never playing has got to hurt your a/billy to be good.

Comment

He was on fire before he hurt (dislocated?) his ankle in '17. Since then, he has lost a step.
            Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
              He was on fire before he hurt (dislocated?) his ankle in '17. Since then, he has lost a step.
              I think that occurred in the opener and that he played well when he returned. But yeah, his performance the past two seasons has been bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                Thankfully Sidney Jones is ready to shine!

Comment

Working...
                X