Miles Props to Duce.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miles Props to Duce.

Staley is a tough coach, and that’s exactly what Sanders needed, exactly what he wanted.

“I’ve got so much respect for him and I appreciate him so much for just pushing me,” Sanders said. “I’m playing my best football right now. I still have a long way to go but he’s definitely bringing a lot out of me and I appreciate him so much for that.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...-father-figure
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Look at whjat Duce got out of ALL the RBs, well except for Pumphrey, but he never fielded him either. I do believe that as a group, all his backs have played well and overall averaged over 4 yards a carry. He deserves a big raise and I want him back as RB coach to school our new stud back Sanders, as well as Scott. I don't think we even need another RB next year, I have not forgotten Clement, after a long hiatus he should be healthy and a good compliment to Sanders.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      Look at whjat Duce got out of ALL the RBs, well except for Pumphrey, but he never fielded him either. I do believe that as a group, all his backs have played well and overall averaged over 4 yards a carry. He deserves a big raise and I want him back as RB coach to school our new stud back Sanders, as well as Scott. I don't think we even need another RB next year, I have not forgotten Clement, after a long hiatus he should be healthy and a good compliment to Sanders.
      Nope WR DB S OLine depth... Sign a pass rusher

Comment

Working...
      X