X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Sixers are probably going to stink"

Guy says to trade Embid too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5h4DuBF3yM

It's hard to argue anyone's opinion if Embiid can't stay healthy. He is the most important player on this team at this point. You don't trade him because of what he's shown on the court but he could end up being too fragile. It's hard to defend either side.

The young guys will most likely go through their growing pains. The East is rough but it's not a given they hit the ground running. It wouldn't shock me if they 'stunk' for one year. It happens. The Timberwolves had a similar make up and still stunk for years.

That being said, ESPN has become unwatchable garbage.

Comment

I agree on all of that, especially the ESPN part.

All things considered, for what we've gone through for a while, it's still nice to be excited about basketball. The looked pretty good at times last year without these new pieces. My thought is they will look even better this year.

Comment

They are must watch TV right now. The only thing that worries me is what the NBA has become. It seems egos have destroyed many more teams over the last few years. I hope this core can get along. My gut tells me Simmons's ego may be the most delicate. I could be totally wrong but I get that vibe. Unfortunately, the NBA is a very flawed product due to the egos. Let's hope it doesn't happen here.

Comment

Why isn't Embiid playing? They need to stop treating him like a baby and let him play. To me it would be smarter to just play him regularly and see if he gets injured again before giving him a max deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
            Why isn't Embiid playing? They need to stop treating him like a baby and let him play. To me it would be smarter to just play him regularly and see if he gets injured again before giving him a max deal.
            He’s back to 5 on 5. He will be ready by the beginning of the season. It’s kind of crazy, but if he doesn’t pan out I actually don’t mind the combo of Holmes and okafor. That said, I’d prefer he stay healthy lol.

Comment

Working...
            X