DRESS ERTZ.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRESS ERTZ.....

HE ONLY PLAYS IN SECOND HALF IF NEEDED AND IF THE INJURY WILL NOT GET ANY WORSE, AND MOSTLY AS A DECOY.

IMO
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

I'm torn. On one hand, this is a playoff game. All hands on deck if he can go.

On the other hand, they'll need him to make any type of serious playoff run. Ribs are tough and one bad shot and he'll be done. Ertz and Goedert both on the field at the same time is ideal for this offense. But for one game, I think Goedert is every bit as good as Ertz (maybe better, to be honest).
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

With Rogers signed I think they can sit Zach for one game,
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        HE ONLY PLAYS IN SECOND HALF IF NEEDED AND IF THE INJURY WILL NOT GET ANY WORSE, AND MOSTLY AS A DECOY.

IMO
        Ok boomer
        Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post

Ok boomer
          THANK YOU.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            I'm torn. On one hand, this is a playoff game. All hands on deck if he can go.

On the other hand, they'll need him to make any type of serious playoff run. Ribs are tough and one bad shot and he'll be done. Ertz and Goedert both on the field at the same time is ideal for this offense. But for one game, I think Goedert is every bit as good as Ertz (maybe better, to be honest).
            Les Bowen tweeted something along the lines that he was hearing the issue with Ertz might be more than his ability to withstand the rib pain.

UPDATE:
            Originally posted by THE GREAT LES BOWEN
            This clears the Ertz mystery a bit -- there is a back issue in addition to the ribs, so numbing the rib pain is indeed not the only factor in whether he plays.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

They just announced he’s OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                that's a big blow to the offense but Goedert has been great lately and with Howard back they should be run heavy and able to move the ball and score on a piss poor defense. This should come down to our defense being able to stop the Gmen from scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  WHY !! do they make these announcements on Friday, just say he is a game time decision and the other team has to figure he may play. Now they have time to game plan for the Eagles without him. Makes ZERO sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X