Good news for the Sixers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news for the Sixers

They won't play any crappy teams in the playoffs.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

That was the most predictable game ever

Comment

They're wasting Embiid's prime years by giving him a subpar coach and point guard. He will never reach his potential with Brown and Simmons.

Embiid attempted 11 three-pointers last night. Simmons attempted 0 (again). Time to get a coach who understands how to use a center and gets players to actually listen to him. Simmons tuned him out from the start.
      Last edited by Snakebitten; 12-28-2019, 10:07 AM.

Comment

It's really telling when he hasn't bothered to shoot another 3 after his coach publicly stated that he wanted him to shoot at least 1/game. In my mind Brett has until the end of this year and it's finals or bust

Comment

Ben does what Ben wants. He acts like he's a lot better than he really is. He's not a top 20 player and hasn't shown any progress in his game. I prefer he not even be on the court at the end of close games. I can't think of a more frustrating player in this city. The number one priority of this off season is finding a coach who knows how to get more from his players. Brown is too soft.

Comment

CALL ME OLD SCHOOL BUT I THINK A CENTER SHOULD LIVE IN THE PAINT, NOT AT THE ARC.
            IF SIMMONS DOESN'T TAKE SHOTS, FINE HIM.

JUST SAYIN.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

You're right. Last night, the biggest team in the NBA scored only 33 points in the paint. A good coach wouldn't have a center shoot so many threes and a point guard consistently shoot zero. This team has no discipline. They can't even execute a simple inbounds play without looking lost. That's on Brown. I can't believe he worked under Popovich because he doesn't resemble him in the slightest. If people think these things will change once the playoffs start, they're in for a rude awakening.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                That was the most predictable game ever
                Although you are correct, that’s twice vs the Magic. I didn’t watch, but I’d imagine it’s some sort of matchup issue...not to mention sheer domination on Christmas Day...

Comment

Tonight is pretty bad for brown....

Comment

Nonchalant nonsense.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Brand needs to do something. Too much money spent to "wait around" for these guys to gel....

Comment

Down one. Shoot a three. Three seconds is plenty of time for a big team to call a better play. Look how much happened with one second remaining prior to that. Oh well. It's not like that was the only thing that went wrong tonight.

Comment

Working...
                        X