Wentz can make history tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz can make history tomorrow...

250 passing yards will make him the first Eagle QB to pass for 4K in a season, but also, the ONLY QB to throw for that many yards without a WR that has 500 yards in receptions for the season.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

That's pretty friggin awesome.

Comment

Nothing personal and not a criticism of Wentz but I hate rando stats. Jameis Winston is going to throw for 5K this season and Wentz is 10th in passing yards. The WR thing is due to injuries and good TEs.

Dont be Roob.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Wentz can make history tomorrow with a W.

End up with an L and the stats mean nothing. I'll take a W over any stats.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Nothing personal and not a criticism of Wentz but I hate rando stats. Jameis Winston is going to throw for 5K this season and Wentz is 10th in passing yards. The WR thing is due to injuries and good TEs.

Dont be Roob.
          Rapeist has a chance to be the NFL’s first 30/30 QB. That would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            Wentz can make history tomorrow with a W.

End up with an L and the stats mean nothing. I'll take a W over any stats.
            Yes. A W and it was a fantastic season. Huge rally on Wentz's shoulders and I'll gladly roll the dice with a confident #11 in the playoffs.

But a loss and it was all for nothing and Wentz will be at the end of year 4 with no playoff starts. We can spend all offseason arguing why and assessing blame, but that will be a tough pill to swallow.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
            X