Summary of Sixers overtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summary of Sixers overtime

Embiid threw the ball off the backboard to himself for a shot clock violation. Josh Richardson air mailed a pass out of bounds. Tobias missed a wide open three to close the game, and a dunk when he should have pulled the ball out and dribbled out the clock.

​​​​​
    Last edited by dev_32; 12-29-2019, 12:11 AM.

Ben sucks, Brett sucks. Nothing will change until they get the courage to fire their idiot coach and tell Ben to get a jump shot. How incredibly arrogant do you have to be to get to this point and still not be embarrassed that you can't shoot free throws?

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
      Ben sucks, Brett sucks. Nothing will change until they get the courage to fire their idiot coach and tell Ben to get a jump shot. How incredibly arrogant do you have to be to get to this point and still not be embarrassed that you can't shoot free throws?
      It’s more than just a little telling he’s attempted 0 3’s since Brown told him he wanted one a game from him. This is a team in dire need of a shake up. Can we get Butler back?? Horford looks like the 76ers version of Alshon Jeffery he aged 10 years it seems overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12

Simmons shut Butler down last night. What was he - 7 of 21? Simmons may be 1st team All NBA defense this year. He had the game tying basket in regulation. 11 assists.

But he didn't shoot any 3's. Clearly why they lost.
        I hear ya, prolly not the best time to go anti-Ben, he was last in the reasons for the L, mea culpa on this one.

Had they not shit the bed at Orlando, this one would be easier to take. They need a closer.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post

I hear ya, prolly not the best time to go anti-Ben, he was last in the reasons for the L, mea culpa on this one.

Had they not shit the bed at Orlando, this one would be easier to take. They need a closer.
          Sorry I deleted my post. Figured I didnt want to argue about the Sixers when the Eagles have a playoff game.

Go Birds!
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post

It’s more than just a little telling he’s attempted 0 3’s since Brown told him he wanted one a game from him. This is a team in dire need of a shake up. Can we get Butler back?? Horford looks like the 76ers version of Alshon Jeffery he aged 10 years it seems overnight.
            Butler wanted to part of the Brett-Ben dynamic. He knew what was going on and got out as fast as he could.

Comment

Working...
            X