The NFL wants the Cowboys in the playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NFL wants the Cowboys in the playoffs

1. the TV map is basically showing the Cowboys game across the country.
    2. the Cowboys are getting nearly every call in their game.
    3. the Eagles are not getting any calls.

Yeah. That’s the reason we are blowing this for sure.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

The Cowboys still may lose.

Comment

B.Graham in the locker room now....because the tent is too full of other injuries????
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

The Cowboys being the national game is a pretty clear indication that this is accurate.

But the league isn't out there beating Sanders and Brooks with baseball bats. That's just Mr. McMahon's good fortune.

Comment

It’s not THE reason but it doesn’t help. It’s bee clear for a long time the NFL decides who it wants to win games and have the refs try to help that happen.

Comment

I think if the league wanted Dallas to win in general, they wouldn’t have done such a bad job of it since 1995.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                I think if the league wanted Dallas to win in general, they wouldn’t have done such a bad job of it since 1995.
                That's not how it works. They don't often write the narratives from scratch but as possibilities develop they promote certain ones.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Far View Post

That's not how it works. They don't often write the narratives from scratch but as possibilities develop they promote certain ones.
                  Dallas lost three straight while looking pretty bad, blew out the Rams, then put up 9 against us. The NFL did an awful job promoting the Cowboys narrative this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X