Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These announcers keep saying Schwartz lives by the blitz

Why?

They obviously don't watch tape on every Philly game lol but he is bring heat today

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      Why?
      Because they have absolutely no clue what they're talking about.

Comment

I find they often don’t know wtf they are talking about, probably some perception about Eagles going back to Jim Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
          I find they often don’t know wtf they are talking about, probably some perception about Eagles going back to Jim Johnson
          It probably goes back to Buddy Ryan.

Comment

Why?
            That dude hasn't watched the Birds all year. I'm sure these dudes make up half of what they say. "I talked to Carson last night..." No you didn't.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
              Ha yep. It's kind of like how in every game from like 2001 onward the announcers have made a comment about how the Eagles are one of the best screen running teams in the league (especially in relation to the fact that the Eagles HAVEN'T run many screens on that particular day).

Comment

He brought the heat today and it paid off...in today's NFL if you make passer rush...good things happen

Comment

Why?
                  Spielman is totally unprepared. He also called Shurmur a "great play caller"
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                    They obviously don't watch tape on every Philly game lol but he is bring heat today
                    Rookie QB.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                    X