The second coming of Sproles....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The second coming of Sproles....

......we have a keeper boys & girls !!!!
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

I swear the way he ping pongs off tackles is very Spoles-like and they better lock him and Ward up ASAP.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

We should pluck off other teams practice squads more often

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        We should pluck off other teams practice squads more often
        Pluck from teams that are already loaded at that position. The Saints know talent. They just had nowhere to play him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Pluck from teams that are already loaded at that position. The Saints know talent. They just had nowhere to play him.
          I'm sure they could have kept him over Washington as #3 RB but glad they didn't. Yes the point was if we can't evaluate the talent, let other teams and pluck what's left lol

Comment

I'm obviously thrilled that Ward has risen to the occasion when finally given the chance to prove himself but I'll never understand why he had to wait his turn while that "stud" Mack Hollins was roaming the field and bringing absolutely NOTHING to the attack.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
              I'm obviously thrilled that Ward has risen to the occasion when finally given the chance to prove himself but I'll never understand why he had to wait his turn while that "stud" Mack Hollins was roaming the field and bringing absolutely NOTHING to the attack.
              Draft Slot Status. Hoseman REFUSES to pack it in even when it's a no-brainer, e.g. Dontrell Pumphrey (or whatever his name was).
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
              X