Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Needs to be said Congratulations Carson,,,Our QB!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs to be said Congratulations Carson,,,Our QB!!!!!!!!!

Not only did he break a long Standing record for Passing yards in a season,,,In my mind a much bigger thing,,,He completed a 16 game season! That's huge, he needs to stay healthy; kid needs to play to get better,,,and I'm starting to see some touch on his deeper passes,,,,he's improving and thats what we need to see from our young franchise Qb....I am and will be ON THE WENTZ TRAIN!

Great season Carson,,,you had little help,,and when you did it was strange where it was coming from
    Last edited by TRENT; 12-29-2019, 09:09 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

He played a solid game and did what i wanted him to do
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

What about that throw and catch to Burnett—too bad Vaitai got called for holding.

Comment

Can’t remember a QB ever carrying such a depleted team into the playoffs like this.

amazing

Comment

I'm proud of Carson. The kid really stepped up when he needed to. He also played like 99% of the offensive snaps this year.
          Last edited by maggsgsr; 12-29-2019, 09:40 PM.

Comment

He made some great throws tonight. Every time he went deep I felt comfortable.

Comment

Iiii was still nervous when he rolled out faar right.. only for him to find and hit 'on the money' Perkins alll the way across the feild but ounce we see that shot of the ball/missle leave his hand and hit bullseye , it was bombs away

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                Can’t remember a QB ever carrying such a depleted team into the playoffs like this.

amazing
                I know right,,even Garcia had some talent around him,,Losing Sanders when we did,,still having a hard time getting past all the injuries this team has had,,Our IR could field a playoff team.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  He played a solid game and did what i wanted him to do
                  I'm more about the kid getting through the season..Protecting himself,,making better decisions,,,Now its ball security,,plenty to work on for Carson, but playing all 16 game was the 1st step.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    Every time he went deep I felt comfortable.
                    yeah.....
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

yeah.....
                      Yeah. He made 3-4 great throws. One of them was called back due to Big V’s hold.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Yeah. He made 3-4 great throws. One of them was called back due to Big V’s hold.
                        Maybe I should have just went with a “that’s what she said.”
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                        X