X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz is OK by me

Hope he can keep it going.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

I bashed the guy when things were down like a pussy. Man I was wrong, look at the fucking guys he had on the field today:

​​​​

▪️RB - Boston Scott
    ▪️WR - Greg Ward
    ▪️WR - Robert Davis
    ▪️WR - Deontay Burnett
    ▪️TE - Dallas Goedert ✳️
    ▪️TE - Joshua Perkins

✳️ Goedert ONLY player to start season on Eagles active roster

Comment

He made it all 16 games and was instrumental in winning the last 4 games. With who?
      He should be OK with almost all. He has done well.

Comment

My top 3 of 2019:

1. winning the East
        2. dallass eliminated by the above
        3. wentz returning to form to carry the offense down the stretch

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          I bashed the guy when things were down like a pussy. Man I was wrong, look at the fucking guys he had on the field today:

​​​​

▪️RB - Boston Scott
          ▪️WR - Greg Ward
          ▪️WR - Robert Davis
          ▪️WR - Deontay Burnett
          ▪️TE - Dallas Goedert ✳️
          ▪️TE - Joshua Perkins

✳️ Goedert ONLY player to start season on Eagles active roster
          Me too... Hand up. Never doubted he was a stud but thought they should bench him due to all the garbage around him. He found a way to get it done. Credit to schwartz too

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            Hope he can keep it going.
            Has to get out of the pocket more, he is so much better when he scrambles.

Comment

He's ok to you?

No ... he just quarterbacked a 4-0 playoff run with practice squad skill guys.

You don't get to equivocate your bland props with "hope he keeps it up"

You blamed him for the Eagles having a bunch of ball-dropping starters and a medical staff apparently led by Dr. Quackenbush ... you have to get on your knees now like Wayne and Garth.

Last edited by slag; 12-30-2019, 09:13 AM. Reason: typo
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                He's ok to you?

No ... he just quarterbacked a 4-0 playoff run with practice squad skill guys.

You don't get to equivocate your bland props with "hope he keeps it up"

You blamed him for the Eagles having a bunch of ball-dropping starters and a medical staff apparently led by Dr. Quackenbush ... you have to get on your knees now like Wayne and Garth.

So you want me to hate him?
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Comment

DON'T YOU ALREADY?
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Then let me state it this way. People act like Wentz was a top level player. Those types elevate the level of play of their supporting cast. He wasn’t doing that through 12 games. Now he is. He’s that type of player and I’m happy about it.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Then let me state it this way. People act like Wentz was a top level player. Those types elevate the level of play of their supporting cast. He wasn’t doing that through 12 games. Now he is. He’s that type of player and I’m happy about it.
                        Bwah ... he had to elevate people not to drop balls?

He had to elevate the defense not to give up 30 on the road?

Seriously, ... you really didn't see Wentz was a franchise QB when he was 11-1 and on the way to an MVP?

You thought that was some Bobby Hoying level mirage because he got injured two years and didn't get back to "top level player" fast enough?

You jumped off the Wentz Wagon pretty damn quick ... you're not worthy ... you must repent.

EDITED TO ADD: You do realize I'm yanking your chain a little here, right?
                        Last edited by slag; 12-30-2019, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Bwah ... he had to elevate people not to drop balls?

He had to elevate the defense not to give up 30 on the road?

Seriously, ... you really didn't see Wentz was a franchise QB when he was 11-1 and on the way to an MVP?

You thought that was some Bobby Hoying level mirage because he got injured two years and didn't get back to "top level player" fast enough?

You jumped off the Wentz Wagon pretty damn quick ... you're not worthy ... you must repent.

EDITED TO ADD: You do realize I'm yanking your chain a little here, right?
                          I think we all saw it in '17 and have been yearning to see it again. Through 12 games we had not. Yes, he was playing with slop but he was also terribly inconsistent himself.

These last 4 games have been nothing short or Rodgers/Brady level magic IMO. Only elite level qb's do what he did.

I don't think it is inconsistent to have had concerns that have now been alleviated. A lot of people without ulterior motives feel that way, I think.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Nobody is above criticism, and I had concerns.

However, I didn't think he was regressing as much as he was working his way back and was getting too much blame (like all QBs) for shit that wasn't on him as much as others.

My patience could be because I'm a Wentz Wanker from jump ... whatever ... house money playoff time.

Comment

And your wankiness is why I’m taking a bit of an extreme opposite position.
                              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                              X