Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's the deal with Arcega-Whiteside?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's the deal with Arcega-Whiteside?

He's getting outperformed by practice squaders.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

He hasn't spent any time on the practice squad yet.

Comment

Honestly?

Not hungry enough
      Good with being a Second Round Pick
      Lacks speed - Ding Ding
      Learning the ropes of Bench Warmer, first

Comment

You’ve got a weird thing for JJAW but you aren’t wrong either. Hard to be a 2nd round bust but he’s on pace

Comment

I've seen enough of JJAW to call him a bust. Did he have even one catch yesterday? If he did, I sure don't recall it. I have seen enough of Greg Ward Jr. to cut loose of Nelson Agholor.

Comment

He was held in deep reserve like Howard because they're both still dinged.

Pederson said in his press conference that he didn't play either of them because he didn't think it was dire enough to require putting them on the field, although they were dressed (apparently because they didn't have any other bodies).

Pederson indicated he was actually thinking ahead and the possibility of a playoff game in which he'd need them more.
            Last edited by slag; 12-30-2019, 10:07 AM.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
              I've seen enough of JJAW to call him a bust. Did he have even one catch yesterday? If he did, I sure don't recall it. I have seen enough of Greg Ward Jr. to cut loose of Nelson Agholor.
              Kinda hard to catch the ball when you're not on the field
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Doug said he and Howard were not used because of their injuries, they were only dressing for emergency situations.

Comment

Working...
                X