Cardiac Carson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiac Carson!

... showing tremendous heart and leadership for the ages. 4 must win games. All won in the last quarter and or overtime. Are you kidding me?

This defense has to step up even further if they are going to have a shot of winning next week. Competency from Schnatz isn’t going to cut it. Not giving up points after Carson seizes momentum isn’t going to be enough from this defense.

They need to be difference makers!

The defense seems like they're playing faster and hitting harder lately ... baffling that they don't play like that all the time.

But you are right about them needing to make stops after the Eagles get leads ... I saw/heard some crazy bad stat about how many times this year they gave up scores right after the offense scored.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      The defense seems like they're playing faster and hitting harder lately ... baffling that they don't play like that all the time.

But you are right about them needing to make stops after the Eagles get leads ... I saw/heard some crazy bad stat about how many times this year they gave up scores right after the offense scored.
      As bad as it is this year, it’s not limited to this year. It was horrible last year for Wentz as well. Schwartz even commented about it last year.

But you don’t hear Carson complaining about it. Maybe it’s why these guys are following him and believing in him as the leader of this franchise.

How he’s carrying this team with only a competent defense and a battered offense is mind boggling. Forget the records for a second (which is crazy when you think about it). Look what he’s doing as a leader.

Comment

Hey Slag ... how about that fifty yarder Elliott hit yesterday?
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
        X