Cockroach Scandrick on FS1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cockroach Scandrick on FS1

Talking all things cowboys. Dak contract, etc.

cockroach MF’er

Never again.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

There has to be a rule put in place that no matter if
      ​​​​ it is the second coming of Emmitt Smith in his prime no more friggin ex cochroaches added to this team, ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        There has to be a rule put in place that no matter if
        ​​​​ it is the second coming of Emmitt Smith in his prime no more friggin ex cochroaches added to this team, ever!
        Amen to that, brother!

Comment

I don't want to hear one word about Byron Jones when free agency starts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            I don't want to hear one word about Byron Jones when free agency starts.
            1000%. Vastly overrated and yet another cockroach.

Any good FA's available?

Comment

1000%. Vastly overrated and yet another cockroach.

Any good FA's available?
              Not names that I know. The early targets will probably be little known guys coming off of rookie deals that the scouts liked when they were drafted. The only name I'm convinced they're going to make a run at is Robbie Anderson.

Comment

Not names that I know. The early targets will probably be little known guys coming off of rookie deals that the scouts liked when they were drafted. The only name I'm convinced they're going to make a run at is Robbie Anderson.
                Saw on one of the Sunday pregame broadcasts he is looking for $10 MILL a year. Now I know is is good, is he $10 MlLL good IDK. Hope they don't throw massive money at a nearly 33 year old Chris Harris. We will see I guess.

Comment

Saw on one of the Sunday pregame broadcasts he is looking for $10 MILL a year. Now I know is is good, is he $10 MlLL good IDK. Hope they don't throw massive money at a nearly 33 year old Chris Harris. We will see I guess.
                  If the going rate for a decent slot receiver is $9M, I can live with $10M for Anderson. Fuck it, it's all Jeff Lurie's Monopoly money anyway.

Comment

If the going rate for a decent slot receiver is $9M, I can live with $10M for Anderson. Fuck it, it's all Jeff Lurie's Monopoly money anyway.
                    Oh I agree I don't care about Jeff's money just what we could get with what cap money we have. I would try and pry Odell away from the Browns and his cap hit is reasonable the upcoming years I think. Doesn't look like Kareem Hunt is much of a priority anymore with the emergence of Sanders and Scott just need a good complimentary bruiser like Howard for tough yards.

Go all out for a top WR for once would be nice. (since TO I guess)

Comment

found on twitter
                      McCown told Eagles to get Burnett few weeks ago #Eagles he’s also expressed to Eagles FO that Robby Anderson would breakout with Wentz : He has first hand knowledge and good relationship with Robby — something to watch for in a few months UFA

Comment

Originally posted by J Con View Post
                        found on twitter
                        McCown told Eagles to get Burnett few weeks ago #Eagles he’s also expressed to Eagles FO that Robby Anderson would breakout with Wentz : He has first hand knowledge and good relationship with Robby — something to watch for in a few months UFA
                        McCown is going to start his coaching career in Philly next year (I hope).

Comment

McCown is going to start his coaching career in Philly next year (I hope).
                          That would be awesome.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                          X