Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the sixers ever score again

Man... When they are off...

Simmons passing up layups to throw a lob to norvelle in traffic... I love it.

Comment

Everything is fine, nothing to see here. They will gel by St Patrick's Day, then will get the #1 seed.

Comment

Elton needs to put Brown out of his misery as his New Years resolution.

Comment

Brett Brown is not good enough to win shit.

Comment

Al Horford was probably a mistake. I'm expecting an injury from him any day now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              Elton needs to put Brown out of his misery as his New Years resolution.
              Not saying I disagree, but who are you bringing in? Thibodeau, one of the Van Gundy's? One of the assistants?

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                Al Horford was probably a mistake. I'm expecting an injury from him any day now.
                It’s looking that way. Man that contract is horrendous.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post

Not saying I disagree, but who are you bringing in? Thibodeau, one of the Van Gundy's? One of the assistants?
                  Jeff Van Gundy would be great but I doubt he has any interest in leaving the booth. Thibs would kind of be the opposite of Brown so why not?
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Horford will be ok, i think. I think you have to (barring a total collapse) let it play out. Finals or bust for Brett.

Comment

Wow, from Richardson post game : "I don't think that there's enough accountability in our locker room right now, honestly. I think that we got some new guys, who don't want to step on toes, including myself. I feel like we kind of go play, and don't compete as much. ...

​​​There's been games that we have and it's been great. But when it's not going good, we got to hold each other accountable. I think that's where a lot of our problems start.

Going forward, we got to talk to some people about it, and we got to do it. We talk about playing hard every day. We talk about, you know we break the huddle down with chip every day, and we got a long way to go before we actually start competing for that. And I think our locker room has some growing to do."
                      Last edited by dev_32; 12-31-2019, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                        Wow, from Richardson post game : "I don't think that there's enough accountability in our locker room right now, honestly. I think that we got some new guys, who don't want to step on toes, including myself. I feel like we kind of go play, and don't compete as much. ...

​​​There's been games that we have and it's been great. But when it's not going good, we got to hold each other accountable. I think that's where a lot of our problems start.

Going forward, we got to talk to some people about it, and we got to do it. We talk about playing hard every day. We talk about, you know we break the huddle down with chip every day, and we got a long way to go before we actually start competing for that. And I think our locker room has some growing to do."
                        I don't view that as necessarily bad. These lulls happen throughout the course of the season. They'll figure it out . I'm more interested in what happens in the playoffs. Brett is out of excuses. No more " we need time to gel " etc etc.

Comment

Working...
                        X