Garret gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garret gone

,,,Jeruuuuuh needs a new Puppet...maybe chuckies little brother wants another shot in the east...I heard chip kelly likes Talent!
    Last edited by TRENT; 01-02-2020, 11:38 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Until I hear Jerry say it I can't believe it lol. Kinda want him to stick around another 10 years TBH

Comment

He has not been fired yet, so until The Crypt Keeper makes his daily TV announcement I do not believe it

Comment

Shefter reporting it so I guess it must be true. Damn really wanted them to keep him around a bit longer would have made for great TV and all cowboy lovers fuming and exploding would have been gold!!
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          Shefter reporting it so I guess it must be true. Damn really wanted them to keep him around a bit longer would have made for great TV and all cowboy lovers fuming and exploding would have been gold!!
          ​​​​​​
          Just because Shefter reported it does not mean squat. Jerruh likes to make people look as stupid as he is and for spite that MFer will keep Garrett and tell the media your reports were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Just because Shefter reported it does not mean squat. Jerruh likes to make people look as stupid as he is and for spite that MFer will keep Garrett and tell the media your reports were wrong.
            Think he is trying to prolong this to keep Dallas relevant while they are out of the playoffs and try to keep him away from the Giants that's all.

Comment

Working...
            X