• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clowney leading with the helmet

It’s not even a question...

Absolute cheap shot...
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Well if he is out for the game.....then it worked, doesn’t matter how many flags are thrown or how much we bitch.

It was done.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

It’s amazing. Just like McNabb getting cheat shotted in the Carolina championship game.

Comment

Not a mention that it was a dirty hit. We need to send in a philly goon.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            Not a mention that it was a dirty hit. We need to send in a philly goon.
            With a pass down the sideline and take out Carroll. Dirty POS.

Comment

How the fuck does the NFL in NY keep showing the fucking play and not ejecting Klowney!

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                It’s not even a question...
                Clowney = Suggs = Lewis = Felon
                DB

Comment

Very dirty play

Comment

Clowney didn't just go helmet to helmet. He used his head to drive Wentz's head into the ground. He needs to be executed in the middle of the field Rollerball style with a spiked glove....or helmet. Dirty motherfucker!

Comment

Working...
                    X