Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is total 100% bullshit

....from every angle.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

I'm fucking livid. This is such bullshit. How the fuck they didn't even call that.
    DB

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      ....from every angle.
      Just turned the game off. My fandom of this sport is like NIL. I refuse to get worked up over this shit anymore.

Every game is based on arbitrary calls.

Comment

I’ve been speechless, and I’m never speechless...
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post

Just turned the game off. My fandom of this sport is like NIL. I refuse to get worked up over this shit anymore.

Every game is based on arbitrary calls.
          This is true for sure. Refs blow calls all game or don't call what they should and just throw caution to the wind on other calls. Total disregard for the integrity of the game at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            I'm fucking livid. This is such bullshit. How the fuck they didn't even call that.
            Examples
            The facemask earlier this year. you know witch one
            Last year vs the saints, saints fumble the opening kickoff

Both instances and countless others, including this game.
            Refs said we didn't see it, next play.

Nothing new here

Comment

Working...
            X