Great Job Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Job Guys

COULD NOT BE HAPPIER FOR MY EAGLES. PLAYED WITH PRACTICE SQUAD PLAYERS, WON THE NFC EAST BEATING OUT A TEAM AT FULL STRENGTH. PLAYED TODAY WITHOUT OUR STARTING QB BECAUSE OF AN ILLEGAL SHOT TO THE HEAD. A 40 YEAR OLD JOURNEY QB STEPS IN, GETS HURT AND DRIVES THE TEAM DOWN TO THE 10 BEFORE IT ENDS. LOSES BY A TD. NEVER MIND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WILL TALK SMACK ON US, THAT WAS A GUSTY GREAT SEASON. SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER 2020.

I'm depressed and disappointed but I'm also proud how this team handled themselves when faced with the most ridiculous amount of injuries that I've ever seen in my 50+ years of following this great game. We certainly can't be mad because there are few teams if any which could've handled it any better.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
      I'm depressed and disappointed but I'm also proud how this team handled themselves when faced with the most ridiculous amount of injuries that I've ever seen in my 50+ years of following this great game. We certainly can't be mad because there are few teams if any which could've handled it any better.
      You said it, I would have loved for them to kept this going. But to sit here and say I am mad because we should have won, NO. Just doing what they did at low strength was amazing. Howie and Doug need to get started today on next season and the draft and get this right.

Comment

Working...
      X