Gonna be a rough off season for Carson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna be a rough off season for Carson

I can’t imagine what he is thinking right now. Playing in the shadow of “Nick’s SB”, played every game this season with an injury filled roster. Knocked out early in his first playoff game...gotta be heartbreaking.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Who cares? What about how the fans feel? Maybe he should finish a season.

Comment

First of all, I don’t give two fucks about you.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
        And he still played in more games than your team.

Comment

Wow. That's a messed-up thing to say.

Comment

Here's how the fans feel ... you're a transparent twat of a troll with a boring agenda to which most of us don't generally bother to respond ... but I'm feeling like a bit of light sport tonight.
            Last edited by slag; 01-06-2020, 01:04 AM. Reason: typo
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

FUCK OFF. YOU KNOW NOTHING YOU SELFISH LOSER.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post

Wow. That's a messed-up thing to say.
                HE'S A SEFISH LOSER, HIS MOMMY STILL MAKES HIS BED.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

And he still played in more games than your team.
                  Don't even respond to this loser.. He will go away on his own just let him smack talk with his little cuntboy fandom he aint worth the response. How pathetic to have to jump on our board cause there is noting better to do but to watch your team lose again year after year after year that is vindication enough for this loser

Comment

Hell, will freeze over before Wentz will ever finish a season.

Comment

Wentz finished a 16 game season and showed he's a franchise QB. Can't fault the guy for taking a dirty hit to the back of the head. I'm sure he could've played thru it. They're not going to take any chances with something serious like this though. Wentz is the type who's going to put in the work this offseason and come back ready to ball.

Comment

Working...
                      X