Injury prone Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury prone Wentz

This surprised me a bit....he's only missed 8 regular season games in 4 years

It's a misconception because it has always been late in the season and during the playoff runs. But he was hurt 2 of the last 3 years in the late year and playoffs so feel bad for the kid getting knocked out of this one

Comment

Well he's missed every playoff game since he's been here so they should be counted too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
        Well he's missed every playoff game since he's been here so they should be counted too.
        "here" Shut the fuck up.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
          FIND SHOWPLACE ELSE YOU ASSHOLE. YOU AND SMEGMA CAN JERK EACH OTHER OFF.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

How big of a loser do you have to be to LARP on an Eagles forum for four months so you can shit on the quarterback?

Comment

Injury prone roster
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                Injury prone roster
                I knew we were in for a shitshow when Malik Jackson was lost for the year on the last play of the first game. Has anyone ever lost an All Pro offensive lineman on an extra point? Or lost three skill players to a pre-game warmup?

I'll take the banner, but 2019 can fuck right off.

Comment

Working...
                X