I don’t hate Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t hate Wentz

Talented, tenacious...can be electrifying.....but I know for sure I’ll never see him hoist.

And before everyone goes all “derr ok yeah like you thought Foles would...”

No. I never did. And neither did Nick. Guy was just having a go. He wasn’t trying to develop the cult of personality like Wentz. He wasn’t trying to organize retreats. He was comfortable just trying to play football.

All that extra BS is keeping Wentz from success and that would’ve manifested in these playoffs even had he not been crammed by Clowney.

Too affected. Tweeting al types of crap about going to work. Stop. Just work.

Just upset because I know Seattle is trash and I’m pissed our QB is rarely available for one reason or another. And when he is it’s a toss up who you’ll get.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Let me make sure I understand. You’re not saying it’s Wentz’s fault that a helmet to helmet hit knocked him out and that doctors wouldn’t let him return. That’s good at least.

But motivational tweets and God Squad stuff would have prevented Went from playing better than his 40-year old backup? What?

I guess it’s not like Foles is also a member of the God Squad...

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      Let me make sure I understand. You’re not saying it’s Wentz’s fault that a helmet to helmet hit knocked him out and that doctors wouldn’t let him return. That’s good at least.

But motivational tweets and God Squad stuff would have prevented Went from playing better than his 40-year old backup? What?

I guess it’s not like Foles is also a member of the God Squad...
      No, he's just not giving him credit for a win today or the SB or the MVP this year and in 2017 like the media is. He's stating that Wentz hasn't done much, isn't reliable and isnt going to win anything.

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
        Talented, tenacious...can be electrifying.....but I know for sure I’ll never see him hoist.

And before everyone goes all “derr ok yeah like you thought Foles would...”

No. I never did. And neither did Nick. Guy was just having a go. He wasn’t trying to develop the cult of personality like Wentz. He wasn’t trying to organize retreats. He was comfortable just trying to play football.

All that extra BS is keeping Wentz from success and that would’ve manifested in these playoffs even had he not been crammed by Clowney.

Too affected. Tweeting al types of crap about going to work. Stop. Just work.

Just upset because I know Seattle is trash and I’m pissed our QB is rarely available for one reason or another. And when he is it’s a toss up who you’ll get.
        SINCE YOU CAN TELL THE FUTURE, WHAT ARE THE NEXT POWERBALL NUMBERS GOING TO BE?
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Wentz is snakebitten

Comment

Working...
          X