Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle has 28 sacks this season. Got 7 today

That is fucking pathetic.

was so MF pissed after the game I cleaned my entire garage. I might move in.

Yeah we drove you guys into the turf.

Comment

With the Saints eliminated, we would have made the NFC championship game. If Minn beat SF, we would have hosted it. Dirty fucking hit and I’m pissed that it wasn’t called a “dirty hit” or at least a missed personal foul by the spineless announcers.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

half the o line out,
        and 18 in place of 11...he got sacked on 4th an 7 with the game on the line,,,was all McCown
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          With the Saints eliminated, we would have made the NFC championship game. If Minn beat SF, we would have hosted it. Dirty fucking hit and I’m pissed that it wasn’t called a “dirty hit” or at least a missed personal foul by the spineless announcers.

after the dust settles we will all realize it was a miracle just being there. Injuries, lack of quality replacements, etc made us clearly the worst team in the NFC playoffs.
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-05-2020, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X