• Show
Clear All

• Does anyone

Really give a shit if they fine him??

I Don't .

Nope, but a suspension for the next game works for me but both won't happen

Comment

Suspension ... if they really want to stop that kind of shit

EDITED TO ADD: The thing that bothers me more is that those fucking cunt referees let McCown get hammered out of bounds and get tackled by his helmet/facemask, and let Wentz knocked out on a dirty fucking hit, without flags ... but called a key roughing in a HUGE spot on Barnett for "flicking a booger on Wilson" (as someone I saw interviewed after the game put it).
      Last edited by slag; 01-06-2020, 11:22 AM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by joydivision View Post
        Really give a shit if they fine him??

I Don't .
        I don’t. But I really hope the NFL makes some more ads on how much they’re investing in helmet technology. It’s important to how much they care.

Comment

They will fine him but I don’t care.

I don’t think there’s precedent for a suspension. Barnett laid a much dirtier hit in the Packers game and really should have been ejected, but all he got was a fine.

Comment

Want this to change? Start assigning scrub players to put hits on cheap shot artists, coaches that allow or encourage it, and Refs who look the other way and ignore it. THAT would change things real quick. I know that would never happen and I'm not for it. But they need to be allowed to review these plays and over rule the Refs on the field and issue penalties, fines and suspensions.

Comment

Working...
            X