I don’t mind the loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t mind the loss

The worst part is Wentz being robbed of that game and having to listen to mouth breathers talk about how “injury prone” he is all off season.

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
    The worst part is Wentz being robbed of that game and having to listen to mouth breathers talk about how “injury prone” he is all off season.
    Right there with you, the one thing we all wanted out of this year once the injuries robbed us of any talent was to somehow steal the division and get Carson his first playoff action. This makes less than 0 percent sense calling Wentz injury prone after a concussion, which is exactly why the mouth breathers will feast like it’s Turkey Day.

Comment

Josina Anderson needs to get her Novacare privileges revoked for smack talking Wentz after that hit. I hate her more than Skip Bayless. Even he called it a cheap shot and he hates the Eagles and Wentz. I hate this biatch to the core!!!!

Comment

You don't mind the loss? And to think the Foles are constantly told to go root for another team. Is this about the Eagles or Wentz?

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
          You don't mind the loss? And to think the Foles are constantly told to go root for another team. Is this about the Eagles or Wentz?
          It’s also criminal that the guy is going to be criticized all offseason by smooth brained fans like you after taking this JV team to the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
          X