Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

While I'm down about the loss and how it was lost...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While I'm down about the loss and how it was lost...

I've been thinking that unless they get a fucking clue in the secondary (poor tackling, weak coverage, no speed, etc) we will continue to be exploited back there and go nowhere...thoughts?

It’s a fair thought, but the defense only gave up 17 points to an offense led by a great QB. The secondary wasn’t why they lost.

Comment

same here, would feel diff if wentz had played and we lost, This is kind of an empty feeling of what if.,Think the defense did what it could with who they had despite the coaching. Team is banged up badly, and they showed up mostly. So proud of my Birds!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

I can see you guys' point but Jesus we have to get off the field on 3rd and 12 or longer...I get it was Wilson yesterday but that shit happened all year

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
          I can see you guys' point but Jesus we have to get off the field on 3rd and 12 or longer...I get it was Wilson yesterday but that shit happened all year
          figured you read the board so you know how I already feel...Howie and Lurie have to make the upgrades at OC and DC as far as I'm concerned..Maybe even Fipp,,,we had mediocre teams all year!!! that being said, how a team tackles and blocks comes from the coaching staff,,the guy falls down trying to make a tackle and the WR backs up 6 steps and runs for 36 yards,,WTF is that???? Its coaching
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
            All day on third and long my friend an I were placing odds on how they would convert.

Would it be a pass out to the flat where the receiver would run for 15-20 yards?

Would it be Wilson escaping from the pocket and running for 15-20 yards?

Would it be a pass over the middle wide open where the receiver could run for 15-20 yards.

Eagles D flat out SUCKED on third downs yesterday. That needs to be fixed. Not sure if it the personnel or scheme though.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

All day on third and long my friend an I were placing odds on how they would convert.

Would it be a pass out to the flat where the receiver would run for 15-20 yards?

Would it be Wilson escaping from the pocket and running for 15-20 yards?

Would it be a pass over the middle wide open where the receiver could run for 15-20 yards.

Eagles D flat out SUCKED on third downs yesterday. That needs to be fixed. Not sure if it the personnel or scheme though.
              Execution is what killed this team. You can play sticks defense if you have players that rally to the ball. Unfortunately yesterday they didn’t have anyone it appeared.

Comment

Personally, I don't blame the D for this one. They only gave up 17 points.
                The Offense was only able to muster 3 FGs.
                3 TD's and we win 21-17

I don't blame McCown for the loss, he did an outstanding job under the circumstances.
                I do blame Cheap Shot Clowney for the loss.
                Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Once Wilson got out of the pocket, it was game over. I thought Jones made a few good plays at the end of the year and LeBlanc played well too.

Comment

Working...
                  X