Really, Jenkins??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really, Jenkins??

A day after that ugly loss and you're ALREADY getting it out there that you won't be back on the same deal? STFU!
    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Bye Bye Malcom.

Comment

They’ve been asking him about it all year. He said the same thing during the season.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
        A day after that ugly loss and you're ALREADY getting it out there that you won't be back on the same deal? STFU!
        They know his answer...

That being said, the smart decision is to let him walk. He’s 32 and has a ton of mileage. Look what happens when you pay guys like Alshon, JP, DJax and Sproles...

Im grateful for what he’s done here, but it’s time to let him go.

Comment

IMO Jenkins isn’t like Alshon or Sproles. He’s played every snap over the past two seasons. They need him to stick around.

Comment

You can't replace the entire secondary, it's just not possible. Replace McCleod, find a way to keep Jenkins. And I really hope they tell Rasul to spend his off-season preparing to be a full-time safety.

Comment

yet another reason Howie Roseman sucks as a GM -- giving a guy like Jeffrey that stupid fucking guarantee is going to make every other guy worthy of one demand the same freaking thing. As they should.

What a goddamned moronic contract. We'll be feeling the after shock and ripple effect of that for years.

Comment

I'll be surprised if they don't work something out. Lurie remembers what happened with Dawk, and the slop we had at safety until Malcom was signed.

Comment

We all knew this was coming, but does he have to say it. The Eagles know it why put it out in public. This is what T.O. did instead of just shutting up and keeping it in house.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    IMO Jenkins isn’t like Alshon or Sproles. He’s played every snap over the past two seasons. They need him to stick around.
                    he’s be healthy, but he’s played a TON. He’s also gonna want a large contract. There are too many holes on this team. It’s a no for me.

Comment

Pay him. That’s it.
                      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Maybe he said it because he was asked a question?
                        Pay the safeties.
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

he’s be healthy, but he’s played a TON. He’s also gonna want a large contract. There are too many holes on this team. It’s a no for me.
                          I understand that, but I think The Duck is right that replacing both safeties is too much for one offseason.

Comment

Working...
                          X