To the posters who think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the posters who think

That if 30 other GMs passed over a beast of a player is an excuse for our GM to pass over the same beast of a player and pick a BCJ instead, it’s not.

They let Kansas City steal Hardman from them the same way they let Minnesota steal Cook. That's what drives me nuts. Why they didn't have Metcalf as their plan B, I'll never understand. I suspect they had DGB flashbacks and soured on him.

But I'm not giving up entirely on BCJJ just yet. First season returns are what they are, and they're indisputably awful, but not all guys develop the same way. He's not going anywhere anyway, so might as well pull for the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      That if 30 other GMs passed over a beast of a player is an excuse for our GM to pass over the same beast of a player and pick a BCJ instead, it’s not.
      Agree, nobody has a crystal ball, you can draft a guy #1 overall and he could be a bust. So anyone who complains we did not draft a guy over another guy, well so did all the other teams in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Agree, nobody has a crystal ball, you can draft a guy #1 overall and he could be a bust. So anyone who complains we did not draft a guy over another guy, well so did all the other teams in the league.
        DK Metcalf > N’Keal Harry

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Actually you missed the point totally.

Comment

Can't wait to see what kind of haul Howie reels in with 10 picks this draft!

Comment

Working...
            X